Just Released: Washington Coast & Forest Workshop 2017!

Washington Coast & Forest Workshop

Join Chris and Max April 7th-9th, 2017 for an awesome adventure on the Washington Coast! We will explore some of the most incredible beaches on the coast, as well as pristine rain forests and waterfalls. The Washington Coast & Forest Workshop is limited to 6 participants, so it will fill up fast. Contact us at: lightinmotiontours@gmail.com  

For full details, please read below. We hope you can join us! 

Highlights:

an enormous waterfall cascades down the lush mossy green rocks in the gifford pinchot national forest in washington.

Veiled Beauty by Max Foster

Join us as we explore the lush forests and wild beaches of the Washington Coast this spring! This workshop is perfect for those looking to get a taste of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Because of the diverse area, we will always have great shooting opportunities!

Dates:

April 7-9th, 2017

Instructors: 

Max Foster & Chris Williams

Cost: 

$895 per participant 

Participation: 

Limit of six participants 

Detailed Description:

The Washington Coast has limitless photographic opportunities, and this three day workshop will present a wide range of shooting possibilities. The area we will concentrate our time on has several beautiful beaches with some of the most impressive sea stacks on the western coast. We are also just a few minutes to the Hoh and Quinault rainforests, so we have great shooting alternatives nearby. If the weather doesn’t offer what we are looking for, we can head to the Gifford Pinchot Forest, or to Mount Rainier National Park. We will always be working to get you the best shots. Post Processing will also be a primary focus during lunches. 

Goals:

Our number one priority is you! We want you to not only have fun in these amazing locations, but to also learn the ins and outs of how we approach landscape photography; everything from chasing light to post processing. We will do everything we can to make this a very memorable and one of a kind photographic experience! Max and I have a serious passion for what we do and we want to inspire you to share that passion with us. Landscape photography can be a lifechanging endeavor and our goal is show you just what that means to us.

What To Bring:

CAMERA GEAR:

DSLR or ILC, Wide Angle Zoom eg, 14-24mm, Mid Zoom eg, 24-70mm, Tele Zoom eg, 70-200mm, Circular Polarizer, optional ND, Remote Shutter Release, Sturdy Tripod and Ballhead, Batteries & Memory Cards, Kim Wipes or Lens Cloths

OTHER GEAR:

Rain Gear, Hiking Boots, Insulated Jacket, Sleeping Bag/Tent (Optional)

Lodging: 

We will meet at 12PM at the Kalaloch Lodge. We will stay here on the 7th, but we will leave the following night open. We will be close to lodging in most areas, but you can also choose to camp, so make sure to plan accordingly.

Transportation:

Participants are required to have their own transportation, and are encouraged to carpool.

Skill & Physical Level:

Participants should have a basic understanding of how to use their DSLR/ILC. This workshop will be great for all skill levels. Participants should be in a physical condition that will allow 3-6+ miles of steep hiking each day.

Reservation & Payment:

Please email: lightinmotiontours@gmail.com Once confirmed, we will email you a link to pay via Paypal. 30% payment is required at time of booking, with remaining 70% due one week prior to the workshop.

Included:

What Is Included: Professional Instruction, Post Processing Lessons, Three Post Workshop Image Reviews, Post Processing Video Tutorial, Snacks & Beverages

Not Included: Transportation, Lodging, Meals

 

Washingto Coast & Forest Photography Workshop

Washingto Coast & Forest Photography Workshop

This entry was posted in Blog, Workshops and tagged , , , .

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*